23 August 2018
Warehouse Supervisor Job in Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Temporary to Permanent Position
Are you focused on securing a fulltime role working Monday to Friday with a group that offers the opportunity to take ownership of the inventory receipt, storage and despatch of materials for a business that supplies construction materials to Commercial, Residential and Civil Infrastructure projects?
To secure your consideration and ensure your success when appointed you should demonstrate the following experience, skills, aptitudes and attitude:
- Demonstrated experience in warehousing [receipt, despatch, stock control including stocktake, cycle counts and stock security]
- Demonstrated experience in Warehouse Supervision including monitoring accuracy, quality and performance of a small team, undertake employee recognition activities and run warehouse operations team meetings
- Possess advanced interpersonal communication skills as you will actively attend to all Trade counter sales to ensure customers are attended to promptly, deliver high levels of service and to ensure customer wait times are minimised
- Holder of current LF Licence – Forklift
- Hold a current Manual Drivers Licence
- Take pride in all aspects of your presentation and ensure that at all times your personal brand and the company name is protected at all times
- Be reliable, have a commitment to excellence, be a hands-on Supervisor and as required support the business operations in different areas as needed
- Have current references and if required participate in the pre-employment Drug and Alcohol testing
If security, variety and the opportunity to work with a stable committed team is important to you then APPLY NOW or email your Resume to Pamela at firstname.lastname@example.org as this role is actively being recruited and anticipated to close and appoint quickly.
Job ID: 121501