Are you searching for Labour Hire, Permanent Recruitment or Temporary Staffing Solutions in Trades, Supply Chain, Office Support, Contact Centre, Accounting and Support, Sales and Marketing, Senior Appointments, or Aged Care. Fill out the need staff form for an obligation-free quote and to find out more about our services, terms and guarantees.
Why Youngbrook Recruitment?
Youngbrook Recruitment has become a trusted business partner, providing excellent recruitment services to Queensland and Australian businesses of all sizes for more than eleven years. Our team are committed to providing value for recruitment spend, which demonstrates our serious commitment to deliver a strong ROI for your company, while offering unrivalled terms and guarantees.
Here are some reasons why employers prefer Youngbrook Recruitment over other, less experienced recruitment agencies:
- We have reversed the Industry Standards for our Fee for Service since inception.
- We provide above Industry Replacement Guarantee on the work we deliver to protect your spend, increase goodwill and strengthen relationships. The industry standard is three months, whereas Youngbrook Recruitment’s standard guarantee is four months. Furthermore, we provide a guarantee of six months for middle management and twelve months guarantee for executive appointments.
- You will have one point of contact who will understand your business intimately and as we expand we roll this information internally across our business platform saving you time and money by not having to continually debrief new consultants on your business and its requirements.
- On volume recruitment requirements we provide an onsite consultant to manage onsite services and liaise with process stakeholders and line managers.
- We operate a Quality Endorsed business that has been independently certified to ISO 9001:2015 Standard and forward the benefits to our customers through our commitment to continual improvement.
- We operate extended business hours to deliver on our promises and deliver on Recruitment Best Practice. We interview on the weekends to build our customers’ pools of talent—when our competitors are closed we are working to deliver results.
- We make sure every person that works for us during the week gets paid on time for that work.
- We provide flexibility in payment terms if required.
- We complete placement and continual pool compliance on a monthly basis and no later than two days from the end of each month action every item that needs improvement.
- We still have in place the original management team making Youngbrook Recruitment a stable and secure entity to deal with.
- We are invested in ensuring that Youngbrook Recruitment delivers customer outcomes so if there is an issue and that outcome cannot be delivered we design, implement and monitor a solution that works.
- We are transparent in our business dealings, we formalise our commitments and our hand-shake is our word.
- We have secured the services from market leaders.