Warehouse Store Person
17 July 2018
This Warehouse Store Person position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Warehouse Store Person on Southside of Brisbane
Interviewing this week
Exceptional Working Conditions with this Global Employer
Permanent Appointment offering Career Security and Growth
Best known for their food processing innovation, design and equipment manufacturing this global group with headquarters located on the Southside of Brisbane are looking to make an immediate appointment in their internally operated warehouse.
You will enjoy taking responsibility for carrying out multiple functions in a warehouse administration capacity, confident in your ability to complete tasks, such as receipting, requisitioning and despatch duties for the distribution of all inventoried items. This is a hands-on role that will have you on a forklift loading and unloading trucks as required and following through the inwards and despatch processes end-to-end while maintaining a close relationship with your key internal stakeholders.
To ensure your success you will demonstrate experience with but not limited to:
- Current and valid High-Risk Work License (LF)
- Pick and packing of inventory items
- Experienced in cycle counting with high volume inventory
- Loading and unloading of inbound and outbound deliveries
- Have sound knowledge of MRP systems and SAP
- High levels of customer service skills to maintain relationships with your key internal and external clients
- A demonstrated understanding of freight and logistics documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office skills with Word and Excel
Do not delay, APPLY NOW or contact Pamela Old on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3399 6899 for immediate consideration for this exceptional profile building appointment with a global market leader.
Job ID: 1208