Trade Recruitment Resourcer
18 February 2019
This Trade Recruitment Resourcer position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Trade Recruitment Resourcer in Brisbane Inner Suburbs
You may be an experienced Recruiter and looking to join a team with the winning formula
You may be highly motivated to secure your start as a Recruiter with a team of experienced individuals who are some of the industries finest
We are a team of high energy individuals who are driven to be regarded as “having what it takes”. We deliver serious results to candidates and clients each day but never forget the word fun while we are closing out results.
Your new office will be based in Bulimba, a precinct that offers more than most. You’ll get a car space, if you want one and all the tools it takes for you to contribute to our results oriented, motivated and fun team.
We are not the biggest in the Market, but we lead our space. We are known for our experience, industry knowledge and our commitment to our customers’ businesses, leaving no stone unturned to source, select, engage and recruit the best talent for their businesses, operations and projects.
About Your Next Career Move
You will find at Youngbrook your Team has a sense of humour, a sense of urgency and energy, are motivated to deliver results and a Team that you can count on when it matters to enable you to also deliver results.
As a Resourcer you will focus on ensuring that the best talent is found and ready for appointment through:
- Assist with attraction, recruitment, and selection of candidates through your practical working knowledge or proven recruitment experience
- You will receive, review and screen Resumes, conduct interviews, and complete the required recruitment compliance and background checks ready to make our next great appointment.
- You will write engaging accurate position briefs and advertising, while keeping in regular contact with your Field Team and database of talent to understand their requirements and of course their availability.
- You will be motivated and committed to delivering on business performance metrics and;
- You will enjoy engaging in value-driven customer interaction that further strengthens the Youngbrook Recruitment brand.
To Ensure You Succeed
- Although prior experience in recruitment is always desirable, we are recruiters that are motivated to train and give you the tools you need to have success.
- If you have demonstrated technical or mechanical experience or aptitude this will be well utilised in the Trade and Industrial Recruitment space.
- You will be highly motivated, passionate about your career, your reputation and building our brand and yours in our business.
- You will have advanced written and verbal communication skills that deliver results across your advertising, customer interaction and candidate management and;
- You will be open to learning and be committed to the Induction and Training that is provided to aid your success.
- You will be a Team Player, always willing to assist the business and your Team in peak periods, naturally you will be motivated to go the extra mile and the distance.
- You will be naturally organised, your desk will have a pace of activity around it that will require a sense of urgency in an organised structure that will translate to your ability to manage multiple customer requirements at any one time.
How to Get Noticed
Let us know why hiring you is critical to our success at Youngbrook Recruitment. This permanent appointment is actively being recruited and for immediate consideration call Simone Young on 0414 433 430 or 07 3399 6899 and APPLY NOW or email email@example.com.
Job ID: 115302