7 September 2018
Trade Assistant Position in Brendale
Quality and Secure Clientele
Modern well equipped workshop
Solid scope for future Development
Best known for their delivery of quality customer outcomes that keeps operations running, this privately held group is looking to appoint a Trade Assistant for their Brisbane Northside Branch.
With the newly set-up workshop that supports a strong customer base, we are now actively looking to appoint a Trade Assistant to work with the Machinists to ensure customer deadlines are met.
This opportunity that will best suit a reliable and motivated individual with a minimum of two years’ experience working as a Trade Assistant within a workshop environment, who has experience providing the day-to-day support to both the Tradesman which could range from general housekeeping, deburring of jobs created by machining operations and once trained perform the running and general maintenance of machines.
To ensure your success it is essential that you will possess a minimum of:
- Two years’ experience working as a Trade Assistant in a workshop environment
- Have a solid mechanical aptitude and good numerical skills
- Have a work ethic and be motivated to work alongside and support a small team of skilled tradesman
- Apply initiative to ensure all days are productive days and add value to your Team and the Company
- Have a commitment to safety in your day-to-day work activities
- Hold a current LF ticket
If you are looking for your next long-term career opportunity or even have aspirations to secure a trade in this area then APPLY NOW.
Job ID: 1192