14 May 2018
This position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Permanent Trade Assistant Appointment
Eagle Farm, QLD
$40,000 + Superannuation + Overtime when worked
Located at Eagle Farm and actively being recruited is a Trade Assistant opportunity that has to offer both variety across the daily tasks and an employer who enjoys a fast pace but down-to-earth work environment and culture.
You will enjoy taking on the responsibility of accurately and safely completing your daily tasks, which will involve assisting with the fabrication of prefabricated internal office walls and partitions in the workshop and then assisting on site with the installation.
- A permanent position
- Secure and ongoing employment
- Great work conditions that offers variety across the workshop and customer sites
- 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday to Thursday and a 2.00pm finish each Friday
- Occasional OT
To be considered for this role:
- Manual car licence
- Basic understanding of power and hand tools
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Have the initiative to keep busy and think outside the box
- Good communication including listening and liaising professionally with customers on site when required
- Respectable presentation—as when you are on site you are representing the company
- Maintain safe WH&S practices
- Demonstrated reliability, and time and attendance while being focussed on quality
Job ID: 1172