Store Person / Service Technician
28 September 2018
This Store Person / Service Technician position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Store Person / Service Technician in Fraser Coast
Do you enjoy managing your own Consumables and Parts Store?
Are you looking for exceptional working conditions?
Are you ready to secure your next permanent appointment offering career stability?
Located on the Fraser Coast and actively being recruited is the opportunity to secure a role that offers day to day variety with customer and community engagement with a national market leading profile in the healthcare industry. Working with a team of dedicated professionals you will enjoy taking responsibility for maintaining your service store with inbound and outbound deliveries along with consumables and equipment to ensure the construction and technical servicing of mobility equipment both on-site and in the field.
Your next role will also have you organising the Warehouse as needed to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of all services.
To ensure your success you will demonstrate:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- General knowledge of the Fraser Coast area
- Clean open manual driver’s license
- Experience using a long wheelbase vehicle
- Ability to perform maintenance and servicing of equipment
- Current Police Check or ability to pass an AFP clearance
- Current and valid High-Risk Work License (LF) desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated experience with picking, packing, wrapping and despatch of goods
- Strong safety focus while performing manual handling duties
- Computer literate with experience utilising software packages in a warehouse setting
- High levels of customer service skills to maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and well-groomed as you will be the face of the Service Team
- Customer focused
- Ability to quickly understand the brand and product offering to provide sound product support and advice as required
To be considered for this role do not delay, APPLY NOW!
Job ID: 122300