Sheet Metal Workers – Afternoon Shift
23 August 2018
This Sheet Metal Workers – Afternoon Shift position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Contract/Temporary Sheet Metal Workers – Afternoon Shift in Brisbane Southern Suburbs
$49ph + Superannuation + Overtime [calculated daily]
Talented Team of Tradesman
Looking to work for a secure group offering some of the best working conditions and interesting large-scale equipment manufacturing in Brisbane
We are adding to our Afternoon Shift and need sheet metal workers to join our team to deliver on large-scale equipment manufacturing projects that we are assisting to complete.
Reporting daily to the Production Management Team, your key responsibilities will cover:
- Read and interpret technical drawings accurately
- Fabricate parts using trade skills from the specifications in technical drawings
- Operate sheet metal related plant and equipment safely and in accordance with employer’s instruction
- Deliver excellence across your TIG and MIG welds
- Work conscientiously, show initiative and work with minimum supervision and/or as part of a team
To secure a start you will require:
- Trade Qualified – First Class Sheet Metal or Associated Metal Trade
- Experience as a sheet metal worker or metal trade worker with stainless and/or mild steel fabrication, preferably in the food industry delivering high aesthetic value to your welds
- Deliver excellence to both TIG and MIG welding
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Commitment to Safety First and Team Culture, Quality Control and production schedule
- PPE, Top Box, Reliable Transport and be committed to the pre-employment process which includes Drug and Alcohol Testing
These Sheet Metal positions are actively being recruited and to secure some of the best rates, hours and conditions in Brisbane APPLY NOW or email Simone Young at email@example.com.
Job ID: 88815