Sheet Metal Workers
17 August 2018
These Sheet Metal Workers positions are NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Bulimba Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Contract/Temp Sheet Metal Workers Job in Brisbane Southern Suburbs & Logan
$41 per hour day $49 per hour afternoon
Workload creates opportunity
Looking to work for a secure group offering some of the best working conditions and equipment in Brisbane, great scale and profile work, weekly secure payroll with OT on offer if you want it, Exceptional Rates and have you working with a talented trade team.
We are adding to our Day and Afternoon Shift and need you to join us.
Reporting daily to the Production Management Team, your key responsibilities will cover:
- Read and interpret technical drawings accurately
- Fabricate parts using trade skills from the specifications in technical drawings
- Operate sheet metal related plant and equipment safely and in accordance with employer’s instruction
- Deliver excellence across your TIG and MIG welds
- Plan and prioritise work
- Work conscientiously and show initiative and work with minimum supervision and/or as part of a team
To secure a start you will require:
- Trade Qualified – First Class Sheet Metal or Associated Metal Trade
- Experience as a sheetmetal worker or metal trade worker with stainless and/or mild steel fabrication, preferably in a role related to the food industry
- Excellent TIG and MIG welding experience
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Commitment to Safety First and Team Culture, Quality Control and production schedule
- PPE, Top Box, Reliable Transport and be committed to the pre-employment process which includes Drug and Alcohol Testing
These Sheet Metal positions are actively being recruited and to secure some of the best rates, hours and conditions in Brisbane APPLY NOW or email Simone Young at email@example.com
Job ID: 88814