1 March 2019
Service Technician on Brisbane Northside
Rapidly expanding family owned and operated business
Blend of workshop and field service
Located in Brisbane’s northern suburbs and actively being recruited is the opportunity to secure a role which offers a variety and an employer with a National Market Leading Profile in the Healthcare industry.
You will enjoy taking responsibility for working within a service team completing the safe and accurate assembly, servicing and maintenance of mobility equipment both onsite and in the field. Utilising your trade skills or mechanical aptitude and working as the face of the service department for this branch.
To ensure your success you will have the following:
- Trade Qualification would be an advantage; or a strong mechanical aptitude
- Clean open manual driver’s license
- Ability to perform maintenance and servicing of equipment
- Demonstrated experience with both new and hire equipment servicing
- Strong safety focus while performing manual handling duties
- Computer literate with experience utilising software packages in a warehouse setting
- High levels of customer service skills to maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well presented for the customer facing field work
- Ability to quickly understand the brand and product offering to provide sound product support and advice as required
If you consider yourself to have a strong mechanical aptitude, are looking to transition away from the tools and looking to secure a permanent appointment with an Australian owned and operation company APPLY NOW!
Job ID: 124800