13 September 2018
Recruitment Resourcer Position in Bulimba, Brisbane
Do you have a passion for Recruiting?
Are you in a profession that exposes you to Technical and Trades skilled candidates?
Are you looking for a team whose motivation is to make a difference?
Since 2007, Youngbrook Recruitment has been a quality endorsed company who has secured the services from market leaders to provide Industry Best Practice across Recruitment and Selection. We provide seamless, cost-effective Labour Hire, Temporary Staffing Solutions and Permanent Recruitment to businesses Australia wide.
We are now actively recruiting a Recruitment Resourcer who will excel in the Technical and Trades Division along with having the capacity for a generalist placement; based at our office in Bulimba, Brisbane. Previous experience working within an agency model or an internal recruitment team is essential to deliver on the Youngbrook Recruitment mission of delivering recruitment best practice.
The following demonstrated attributes and competencies will have you immediately contacted:
- An understanding of the Modern Award system and EBA interpretation
- Technical and/or Trades based talent acquisition
- Ability to engage in end-to-end recruitment is highly regarded but not essential
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills
- High level of candidate engagement to build you talent pool
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety and Induction processes
- Ability to prioritise your workload from hour to hour not just day to day
- Proficiency with CRM Database management
- Proven experience in either a Recruitment or high-volume Human Resource environment
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol testing, psychometric testing, and are able to provide recent references
Youngbrook Recruitment is best known for our experience, industry knowledge and our commitment to our customers’ businesses. We leave no stone unturned to source, select, engage and recruit the best industry-specific talent for their businesses, operations and projects.
If you are looking for an opportunity to build your career with a company that values your input and round table ideas, this is the job for you. APPLY NOW!
Job ID: 122900