Reception / Accounts Receivable
13 November 2018
This Reception / Accounts Receivable position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Reception / Accounts Receivable Position in Brisbane Eastern Suburbs
Are you an experienced MYOB operator?
Do you want to secure 2.5 weeks of work with an Aussie owned wholesaler?
Why work in the city when you can work locally!
Parking available and 3 days handover training provided!!
Secure your next assignment NOW.
This close-knit team is looking for an MYOB guru to cover annual leave in the Reception and Accounts Receivable area of this locally owned and operated wholesale business in Mansfield.
Offering 3 days of hand over training this is a great opportunity to make some additional cash for the upcoming Christmas season. You will enjoy surroundings unlike any other, a team of professionals who work hand in hand to create a balanced environment and guaranteed full time hours Monday to Friday for 2 weeks once the training has been completed.
This is a diverse role that will tap in to your existing skills in the following areas:
- MYOB experience essential
- Experienced in Accounts Receivable functions
- High attention to detail and the ability to assist in a number of functions within the business
- A confident and fantastic phone manner as you will be the voice of the business for two weeks
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
- Exposure to Freighting Practices and flexible in your duties to assist with meeting deadlines
- Most of all you will need to hit the ground running with a smile on your dial
If you are looking to secure additional hours this side of Christmas, APPLY NOW
Job ID: 124200