Profile Liaison Officer
17 July 2018
This Profile Liaison Officer position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Profile Liaison Officer Job on the Sunshine Coast
Become part of an exceptional team that is making a difference in the way aged care services are delivered in Australia.
Do you have a passion for community engagement?
Two positions available
30 hours Monday to Friday for a 4-month engagement
Reporting to one of two community Business Partners who lead by example, your strong moral compass, energy and passion to deliver support to the community will see you secure an engagement as field Profile Liaison Officers based on the Sunshine Coast working with one of the industry leaders.
Your outstanding skills in observing your surroundings and ability to accurately report on those observations will see you provide vital information while maintaining a high level of professionalism with a warm contact list.
Your warm engagement style will create an opportunity for your assigned Business Partner to present additional products and service offerings to those who need it the most.
As the Profile Liaison Officer, you will be highly skilled in the following areas:
- Able to instantly build a rapport
- Have high attention to detail and the ability to report on your observations, while maintaining a warm professional persona
- Assess and act on any urgent reporting requirements
- Have a genuine passion to assist people who choose to live independently
- Good communication skills
- Data entry skills will be an advantage
- Appointment setting skills an advantage but not essential
- Be available Monday to Friday from 9am to 3.30pm
Essential for the role will be:
- A current and valid Yellow Card (or the ability to pass an AFP check)
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Attend an orientation
In this role, you will be completing profiles in your assigned communities, working closely with the areas Business Partners for the purpose of providing further services and support to retired residents.
During your orientation, you will be provided with uniforms and all the information you need to successfully deliver on the tasks required.
Job ID: 1207