8 June 2018
Full Time Operations Manager
Leading Mobility Care Provider
Salary up to $65,000 + Superannuation
The Company and Position Purpose:
Located on the Northside of Brisbane this well-established care supply group is looking to appoint a motivated, focused and technically adept individual to take on the responsibility for the day-to-day branch operations, which includes warehousing and workshop assembly, customer service, and internal sales.
Reporting to the State Manager you will be tasked to ensure that all operational areas in the branch work effectively together to deliver exceptional service outcomes to customers and required results to the business.
To ensure your success you will have demonstrated experience, skills and attributes to successfully:
- Lead and attend to the smooth operation of the Northside operation
- Ensure that all equipment and modifications are manufactured and assembled in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner in accordance with scripts, specifications and quality requirements
- Deliver outcomes across the company and operational objectives
- Recruit, Train and appraise Workshop, Warehouse, Assembly, Customer Service and Internal Sales personnel
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Manage Company OH&S procedures
Your proven operational management experience, business and service acumen, solutions focus, service delivery, and sales centric and team-focused approach will be well utilised with this expanding group.
For immediate consideration APPLY NOW or email email@example.com
Job ID: 118600