27 September 2018
Opportunity for Permanent Position
Gain valuable experience to begin your career
Located in Bulimba
Are you in your final semester of study or a recent marketing graduate?
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is passionate about their marketing career and growing our quality brand. You will have the initiative and confidence to maintain customer relationships and develop new relationships, through the successful execution of B2B and B2C marketing campaigns.
You will be a confident communicator with a positive attitude and a hunger to achieve goals. Your passion to come up with new ideas and your high attention to detail will see you injecting your creative flair into Youngbrook Recruitment and the launch of two new services.
As a Marketing Intern with Youngbrook Recruitment, you will receive training and development with opportunities for career advancement. Reporting to our Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Writing compelling website copy and blog articles to increase SEO
- Sourcing and creating social media content that appeals to our target market
- Graphic design of print and digital media
- CRM management
- Engaging in value-driven customer interaction online that further strengthens the Youngbrook Recruitment brand
- Analysing data to producing marketing reports and competitor analysis
- Website development
- Staying up to date with the latest marketing trends
To ensure your success you will possess:
- A degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- A hunger to learn and improve your skills
- Excellent time management skills to keep on top of several projects
- A strong understanding and experience in managing social media channels
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to ask questions when you are unsure
- Website coding experience is an advantage, but not essential
What We Offer
You will be joining a high performing and growing team where you will receive ongoing career training, support and development. You will gain practical experience while having flexible hours to fit around your studies, if required. This is an exciting challenge and opportunity to add to your portfolio. The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity for the internship to transition into a permanent position.
Located in Bulimba, Youngbrook Recruitment provide seamless, cost-effective Labour Hire, Temporary Staffing Solutions and Permanent Recruitment to Australian businesses—both large and small. We are best known for our industry knowledge, experience and our commitment to our customers’ businesses. We leave no stone unturned to source, select, engage and recruit the best industry-specific talent for client’s businesses, operations and projects.
For immediate consideration APPLY NOW with your resume, cover letter, academic transcripts or a portfolio to get your application noticed to secure an interview. For further information, contact Eloise Brooks at email@example.com and explore our website, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Please note this is an unpaid internship but will progress into a paid position for a dedicated applicant with Australian working rights.
Job ID: 123300