Maintenance Fitter – Carole Park
3 September 2020
Secure work for the rest of 2020 for yourself
Leading Manufacturer at Carole Park
Monday to Friday
This opportunity is now closed for a Maintenance Fitter to join privately owned and operated business based in Carole Park and leads the way in performance, reliability and design while enjoying a long and proud engineering history.
With extensive in-house jobbing and tool room facilities on-site and operating from a large, modern manufacturing site, you will enjoy the challenge of making swift alterations and modification to machinery that will deliver the required production results and minimise any associated downtime.
To secure this one and enjoy a solid variety of local work for the rest of 2020 and beyond you should demonstrate;
- Trade qualifications as a Fitter and Turner or Mechanical Fitter
- Experience completing maintenance within a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience in the repair and maintenance of manufacturing equipment including machine rebuilds and improvements
- Provide input as required into new tools and equipment that assist with the delivery on productivity and efficiency
- Experience providing maintenance in a Press Tooling production environment would be desirable
If you are looking to work with a company that is steadfast in their commitment to quality, service, culture and security then APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or call Simone Young at email@example.com
Job Number 1462 00
This role has successfully been recruited and is now closed