Hydraulic Service Technician
23 January 2019
Hydraulic Service Technician Position in Cairns
Quality and Secure Clientele
Modern well-equipped workshop
Solid scope for future leadership role
Variety offered – Workshop and Field Service
Best known in North Queensland for their delivery of quality customer outcomes that keeps operations running, this privately held group is looking to appoint an experienced Hydraulic Fitter to their Cairns Branch. Running a modern and well-equipped workshop that supports a strong customer base, this permanent position offers great future scope and will best suit an experienced Trade Qualified Hydraulic Service Technician.
Your previous experience with the overhaul, repair and re-manufacture of mechanical and hydraulic components will be well regarded as will be your ability to fault find and diagnose hydraulic systems. The ability to continue to actively seek and grow your knowledge is essential as is your strong customer focus and dedication to continuing the commitment that the group has to delivering quality outcomes.
With standard hours of operation being 7.30am to 4.30pm overtime is on offer and paid when worked. A forklift ticket [LF] is highly desirable, as is a HR Licence but of the highest priority is your commitment to safety, quality and productivity.
Demonstrated expertise in the following will have you immediately contacted for interview:
- Diagnostic experience with Hydraulic equipment
- Ability to understand and communicate diagnostics over the phone
- Highly experienced in repairs, overhauls and modifications
- Mechanical Trade Certificate or Allied Trades
- Confident in your ability to complete both minor and major servicing activities
- Showcase your skills as a valued member of the team
- Maintaining accurate and clear service records
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Commitment to quality and safety
In return you will enjoy variety, working with a company that is committed to modern work practices and equipment, a great package, career security and an Operations Manager that is hands-on and transparent.
Job ID: 124101