Home Care Support Assistant
24 May 2019
This Home Care Support Assistant Position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Home Care Support Assistant on Sunshine Coast
Do you have a passion for community engagement and a desire to work with the aged?
Are you looking for part-time hours in a rewarding industry that you can fit around family commitments?
Do you live on the Sunshine coast and want to work within your local area from Caloundra to Noosa?
Reporting to one of two community Business Partners who lead by example, your strong moral compass, energy and passion to deliver support to your local community will see you secure an engagement as Lifestyle Support Assistants based on the Sunshine Coast.
Your energetic and warm engagement style will see you working in the community assisting clients with everyday activities from social support, transport, personal care and In-home care assistance across a 24/7 support system.
For immediate consideration to became part of this growing and passionate team you will need the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or Certificates in Allied Health
- Current National Police Check or valid Yellow Card
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current drivers license and fully insured vehicle
- Strong desire to be part of a group committed to embracing the philosophy of Aged Care that advocates independent living
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to offer assistance on a 24/7 support system
- Experience in Community Care
- Highly desirable but not required as training will be provided, manual handling and medication competency certificates
If you have compassion, empathy or simply enjoy a rewarding role assisting others this one is for you. Should you progress in the role you will enjoy working alongside a group committed to delivering high quality and on-time services.
Do not delay, APPLY NOW
Job ID: 1326 00