Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
16 April 2019
This Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Looking to work with progressive business that currently has a small united team that is committed to keeping their customers “on the road”?
Monday to Friday opportunity
Working alongside the owner, partner and a small team of Heavy Vehicle Mechanics your multi badge experience will see you assisting in with a range of general servicing and repairs that ensures the customer base ranging from one man, one truck operators through to fleets keep running.
Located at Geebung and working initially Monday to Friday this opportunity is primed to expand and will see you getting in literally at the “ground level”. With specialised areas also being delivered to customers by the Workshop Manager across both Hydraulics and Refrigeration, the opportunity exists to secure further experience, training and certification as the opportunity develops.
To secure your start you will be:
- Trade Certified
- Experienced in multi badge Heavy Vehicle Repair and general servicing
- Confident in your ability to complete both minor and major servicing activities
- HR Licence
- A demonstrated team player, always keen to assist to keep the work orders closing out
- Maintaining accurate and clear service records
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Reliability due to this being a small team
- Commitment to quality and safety
To secure your interview please APPLY NOW
Job ID: 1312 00