Experienced Powder Coater
29 January 2019
Experienced Powder Coater Position in Brisbane Southern Suburbs
Day and Afternoon Shifts Available
Overtime Rates paid when worked
Proudly Australian Owned and Operated for over 50 years
One of Australia’s largest manufacturers of innovative solutions across Data, Electrical and Communication Industries is looking to expand their team to meet the ever-increasing demands of the National Market. Proudly Australian owned and operated for over 50 years this group has an enviable reputation for building a strong team culture and a commitment to investing in your future career development.
Skilled in the art of Powder Coating your new role will have you working with a variety of light gauge sheet metal products from 1mm to 3mm shaped and prepared in a range of sizes. Attention to detail and quality workmanship is essential to ensure your line is producing on time deliverable outcomes with reduced risk of rework.
Critical to your success will be your willingness to learn and grow with the team and company.
To ensure you are contacted for an immediate conversation, you will possess the following experience, aptitudes and attitudes:
- Demonstrated understanding of the pre-treatment process
- Sound knowledge and experience of powder coating
- Attention to detail to ensure high quality output at all times
- Be an effective member of a team with the ability to work unsupervised
- Knowledge and experience in handling products associated with the powder coating processes
- Safety-first attitude and motivated to continuous improvement
- Be available for Day and Afternoon shift
- You must be able to complete a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol to be successful for this opportunity
For immediate consideration APPLY NOW or call 07 3399 6899
Job ID: 127200