23 January 2019
Experienced Machinist Position in Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Opportunity created through increased business volume from a solid client base
With a strong pedigree in manufacturing and now with their third location up and running on Brisbane’s Northside, this operation has capacity for volume-based batch manufacturing of custom designed products as well as delivering custom machining for one-off speciality projects.
With a continual investment in the latest machining technology and cutting processes, you will work alongside a team that designs, programs and runs a series of machining centres, lathes and mills, allowing for the continuous production of repetitive part and component manufacturing and custom machining.
This Permanent Appointment will see you engaged in a collaborative role, assisting with the organising and running of machine shop jobs.
To ensure your ongoing success you should demonstrate Trade qualifications and experience in;
- ISO Programming – Fanuc Controls
- Horizontal Machine Centre
- Tombstone 4 Axis Machining
- Feature based programming – CNC Lathe
- Tool management
- Participate in workflow and planning
- Understanding of Machining cycle times
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of insert grades
- Participate in scheduled and preventative maintenance of machines
- Ability to continuously improve
In return you will enjoy with a small cohesive team, career security, access to ongoing training and development and a Manager that is hands-on and transparent who is committed to providing to the Team access to state-of-the-art technologies.
If you have the ability to deliver quality outcomes, meet production deadlines, are well organised in your processes and have a “can do” attitude then APPLY NOW
Job ID: 124001