8 November 2018
Engineering Internship in the Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Are you in your final semester of study or a recent Mechanical Engineering Graduate looking to secure valuable real time training? Join one of Australia’s pedigree Manufacturing operations conveniently located on Brisbane’s Northside.
On offer is the opportunity to build relationships with onsite experts in their fields and champion great initiatives to achieve high-quality workmanship. You will belong to a team that fosters career growth, education and is innovative in nature.
This internship will provide you with the opportunity to work on real projects and gain practical industry skills. With a strong pedigree in Manufacturing and now with their third location up and running on Brisbane’s Northside, this operation has the capacity for volume-based batch manufacturing of custom designed products, as well as delivering machining for one-off speciality projects.
You will be exposed to a range of practical experiences including:
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to complete project deliverables for clients
- Hands on experience working with Machinists and Programmers
- Receiving coaching and mentorship from experienced professionals and experts
- Presenting on your key learnings and experience
- A good understanding of ISO Programming
- Exposure to Milling with 4 Axis Machining
- CNC operation with G-Code
- Participating in professional development sessions with senior leadership
In return we would like to see from student applicants:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborators with the ability to think laterally and innovatively to solve problems
- Are interested in exploring a future with an Australian owned business
- Are achievement oriented, as evidenced in their study
To apply, please include: Resume and cover letter
Please note this is an unpaid Internship that will lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role do not delay, APPLY NOW!
Job ID: 124900