Electronic Engineer – Vehicle Technology
12 June 2019
This Electronic Engineer – Vehicle Technology position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Electronic Engineer – Vehicle Technology in Dandenong South
Expansion creates this career opportunity
Join this First Class Team which is the Industry Leader in Product Development and Innovation
9.5 Day Fortnight
This multinational company that leads its field in Australia seeks to appoint a highly motivated Electronic Engineer to their Engineering Team located at Head Office operations in Dandenong South.
The company manufactures, markets and distributes a comprehensive range of products for the trailer, caravan and motor home market in Australia and New Zealand. Best known for their high quality running gear range including axles, brakes, suspension products and undercarriage components; the company’s strong growth has been driven by excellent customer service, product range enhancement, expansion and innovation that has further enhanced the group’s position as a market leader.
Reporting to the Technical and Manufacturing Manager and when engaged and fully operational in the capacity of Electronics Engineer your role outline will have you responsible for:
- Design and detail products as specified by the Technical and Manufacturing Manager
- Liaise and assist the QC Department with Evaluation of Product Quality Issues and Improvements
- To review existing detail drawings and ensure they reflect accurately the products being manufactured and purchased
- To use standard Engineering practices to ensure that any product designed, manufactured or purchased meets the appropriate regulatory requirements and standards
- To manage projects as specified from concept to off tool sample approval including communication with suppliers and authorities as appropriate
- To establish and maintain a project plan, agree on milestones to allow all interested parties accurate information on project status
- To provide detailed updates to the Technical and Manufacturing Manager as to the progress of projects
- To propose as appropriate systems to be used by the Engineering Department in drawing control, distribution and software to ensure the company maintains the highest professional technical level
- To assist the Technical and Manufacturing Manager with international projects and suppliers to ensure quality and conformance to drawings and specifications
- To continue to assist the Technical and Manufacturing Manager create a first-class technical department which is the industry leader in product development and innovation
Excellence continues to be delivered across this team and to ensure your success you will be Degree Qualified recognised by the Institute of Engineers Australia, possess advanced interpersonal communication skills, demonstrate good abstract thinking ability and be passionate about designing and developing innovative electrical engineering products.
Do not delay your Application and APPLY NOW
Job ID: 1329 00