Digital Marketing Coordinator
11 January 2019
This Digital Marketing Coordinator position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Digital Marketing Coordinator in Brisbane Eastern Suburbs
Australian Owned and Operated
Exciting portfolio of Marketing Projects
Head Office Based National Opportunity – Brisbane Eastern Suburbs
This Award winning Australian owned and operated paddock to plate business has an enviable reputation for value added innovation and a marketing team that is best known for their excellence in design and outstanding visual representation of their nationally distributed products.
This rare Head Office based opportunity is conveniently located in Brisbane’s Eastern Suburbs. Offering an open plan office environment, off street parking and the added bonus of having an onsite flavour combination test kitchen just meters from your desk. Your “love of food and cooking” complimented by your ‘passion for research and digital marketing” will see you naturally contributing outcomes with this diverse team of creative professionals.
Working in a focussed flat corporate structure and reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will enjoy the responsibilities of delivering on set marketing objectives and plans through the coordination of digital platforms, sales reporting, market research and trend insights and thrive in in this small energetic team actively participating in product testing and cooking, food photography and staging, merchandising and project and event coordination
What You Need To Succeed:
- Demonstrated experience in managing and optimising the company digital platforms (non-social), including company websites, CRM database, blogging and EDM’s
- Demonstrated experience and passion for researching and interpreting market trends through extensive research and use of industry tools, resources, sales data and competitor activity
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting sales data and insights to allow the group to gain insights that add value to business operations, and deliver to the wider team on a regular basis
- Great attention to detail, loads of common sense, open and transparent communicator, high energy, motivated and passionate about assisting the wider team deliver outcomes to projects and events
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills to create content and to deliver outcomes when managing customer enquiries and complaints
- Advanced experience across digital platforms such as WordPress and HubSpot
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- A Strong drive to seek insights and add value to reporting through your aptitude and interest in finding and interpreting data
This role is actively being recruited and with a fast-moving Recruitment Agenda you are encouraged to APPLY NOW
Job ID: 116701