Customer Service Officer
14 May 2018
This Customer Service Officer position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Customer Service Officer Job in Yatala, Queensland
Career security with a Market Leader
Mechanical aptitude essential with this one
Are you interested in everything automotive and have a solid mechanical aptitude?
Join a dedicated internal sales and customer service team located at Yatala, where you can provide expertise on automotive components for the trailer, caravan and motor home market. You will have the desire to not just meet customer expectations, but exceed them to maintain the multinational group’s position, as a market leader in manufacturing and distribution of high quality vehicle technology products.
Reporting to the Queensland State Manager you will receive the training, support and development to ensure your delivery on both the Team and individual KPIs.
With opportunity to progress within the company and to ensure your success you will:
- Receive and process orders promptly to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Actively promote additional sales to existing customers
- Ensure orders are correctly entered and priced on the computer system
- Effectively communicate within the Sales Team and other internal departments (warehouse and workshop)
- Liaise with the Sales Representatives to ensure that the delivery times on manufactured products are met
- Ensure credit limits and the credit policy are adhered to
- Process warranty claims promptly and in line with company policies and procedures
To ensure your success, you will be motivated to become a member of this stable internal sales team, have a solid mechanical aptitude, strong mathematical ability, possess intermediate computer skills and have a demonstrated interest and commitment in learning and delivering exceptional customer service.
Job ID: 1173