Customer Service Officer – Internal Sales
21 May 2018
This Customer Service Officer – Internal Sales position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Customer Service Officer Job in Dandenong South
On offer is a great team culture, a nine and a half day working fortnight, and a management team who has an open, honest and transparent leadership style in a group with an impressive pedigree, is known for quality, values, culture, innovation and manufacturing excellence.
This multinational company is the market leader in its field in Australia, manufacturing, marketing and distributing a comprehensive range of products for the trailer, caravan and motor home market in Australia and New Zealand.
Best known for their high quality running gear range including axles, brakes, suspension products and undercarriage components, the company’s strong growth has been driven by excellent customer service, product range enhancement, expansion and innovation that has further enhanced the group’s position as a market leader.
Based from Head Office Operations in Melbourne’s South East, an opportunity now presents for you to join a high performing cohesive customer service team, who on a daily basis work together to deliver internal sales, warranty, and service outcomes to customers and the wider business group.
With a focus on service delivery, you will demonstrate skill, passion and a commitment to the following role activities:
- To efficiently receive and process customer orders via phone, fax, email and over the counter to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that the orders are correctly entered and priced on the computer system in line with all company policies.
- To ensure credit limits and credit policy, as set by management, are adhered to and to recommended changes and assist as required in collections of overdue accounts.
- To actively promote additional sales to existing customers and pursue new business via the phone, email or fax .
- To liaise with the Sales Coordinator to ensure that delivery times on manufactured products are met.
- To process warranty claims promptly as per Company policies and procedures.
- To contribute to the continued growth and development of the Company as a member of the sales team.
- To complete a company Market Intelligence Report of your findings as you liaise with customers and further understand competitor activity or market developments.
- To maintain good communications and co-operation with other sections of the Company.
To ensure your success, you will be motivated to become an integral team member, have a solid mechanical aptitude, mathematical ability, possess intermediate computer skills and have a demonstrated history in delivering exceptional customer service and be looking to make your next appointment count.
These positions will close fast with this employer of choice and for immediate consideration APPLY NOW or for further information contact Simone Young at email@example.com or call (07) 3399 6899.
Job ID: 1154