Customer Service Officer | Internal Part Sales | Vehicle Automotive Technology
29 January 2019
This Customer Service Officer position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Customer Service Officer | Internal Part Sales | Vehicle Automotive Technology Position in Dandenong South
Multinational Group leading their field in Australia
Manufacturing, marketing and distributing a comprehensive range of products for the trailer, caravan and motor home market in Australia and New Zealand and best known for their high quality running gear range including axles, brakes, suspension products and undercarriage components; the company’s strong growth has been driven by excellence in the area of customer service, product range enhancement, expansion and innovation that has further enhanced the groups position as market leader.
Reporting to the General Manager Sales – Southern Region who is a transparent, open and hands-on Manager, you will enjoy working in a Team environment, taking responsible for and delivering on:
- Liaise with the Sales Coordinator to ensure that the delivery times on manufactured products are met
- To efficiently receive and process customer orders via telephone, facsimile, email and face-to-face and deliver exceptional levels of customer service
- To ensure that orders are correctly entered and priced on the computer system in-line with company policies
- To ensure limits and credit policy, as set by Management are adhered to and recommend system improvements if applicable
- To actively promote additional sales to existing customers and new business
- To process warranty claims promptly
- To actively contribute to the continued growth and development of the Company as a valued member of the Sales Team
- On a monthly basis complete “Market Intelligence Report” as it relates to competitor activity or market developments
- To maintain good communications and cooperation with other internal business sections
To ensure your success you will be motivated to join a high performing team, be driven to achieve the set individual, team and company targets, have a solid mechanical aptitude and mathematical ability, possess intermediate MS Office Suite Applications and a demonstrated history in delivering exceptional customer service.
If you are looking to utilise your mechanical aptitude and work with a leading automotive engineering group that will capitalise on your strong skill-set and you have the ability to handle technical products then APPLY NOW
Job ID: 127100