8 November 2018
CNC Machinist position in Brisbane Northern Suburbs
We can offer you an immediate start
Looking for a workshop that offers you innovation and challenging projects?
Do you want a team that offers Teamwork and Security?
Get 2019 Sorted!
With a long and proud engineering history, you can have the confidence that your future is safe and secure with an innovative group who delivers solutions from individual prototypes right through to full-scale production runs across a broad industry group from Defence to Aerospace to name a couple.
You will enjoy working in a well-equipped workshop completing project deliverables to the highest quality standards. These standards have seen an increased workload and the opportunity has become available for a 1st Class Machinist to join the team to assist in the completion of this ongoing workload.
To get 2019 sorted or if you need an immediate start, the following will set you up for success:
- Trade Qualifications are essential
- Post-trade experience
- Programming experience desirable
- Fanuc controller
- HAAS CNC experience
- CAD / CAM Skills Mastercam an advantage
- Focussed on Quality, Productivity and Safety
- Ability to work the required overtime to meet project delivery deadlines
- Willing to work within a busy and challenging team environment
As this role is actively being recruited APPLY NOW
Job ID: 124700