17 May 2018
This CNC Machinist position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
CNC Machinist Job on Brisbane Northside
Innovative Engineering Group
Afternoon Shift appointment
$37.95 Per Hour including Allowance + Superannuation + OT
Leading the way in performance, reliability and design while enjoying a long and proud engineering history, you can have the confidence that your future is safe and secure with a group that delivers solutions from individual prototypes right through to full scale production runs across a broad industry group from Defence, Medical, Mining and Aerospace to name a few.
Best known for their delivery of innovative machining techniques and quality delivery, the company’s direction and growth has been driven by product range enhancement, expansion and innovation that has further enhanced the group’s market position.
With a lead role now actively being recruited it is expected that you have demonstrated experience, aptitudes and attitudes in line with:
- A first class CNC Operator / Machinist / Programmer with milling experience
- Machining of complex components
- Five years post trade experience
- Fanuc controller advantage
- CAD / CAM Skills Mastercam
- Focussed on Quality, Productivity and Safety while being focussed on actively contributing to the machine shop efficiencies, working the required overtime to meet project delivery deadlines
As this role is actively being recruited APPLY NOW or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration and make the right choice for your career going forward into 2018.
Job ID: 1122