CNC Machine Operators
25 January 2019
CNC Machine Operators on Brisbane Southside
Day and Afternoon Shifts Available
Overtime Rates paid when worked
Proudly Australian Owned and Operated for over 50 years
One of Australia’s largest manufacturers of innovative solutions across Data, Electrical and Communication Industries is looking to expand their team to meet the ever-increasing demands of the National Market. Proudly Australian owned and operated for over 50 years this group has an enviable reputation for building a strong team culture and a commitment to investing in your future career development.
Working to a well organised production schedule, each team member plays an integral part of the process from raw material to dispatch ready, finished goods.
Once inducted you will be operating a fully automated sheet metal racking system that feeds the CNC machine. Attention to detail is essential as you will be working with a number of nested jobs through out the day. With a mechanical aptitude you will actively participate in the shift hand over and day-to-day maintenance activities to keep your work flow moving.
Critical to your success will be your willingness to learn and grow with the team and company.
To ensure you are contacted for an immediate conversation, you will possess the following experience, aptitudes and attitudes:
- Exposure to operating press brake or bender machines
- Ability to production schedules and select correct codes
- Read drawings and clearly understand bending requirements
- Good attention to detail across both small and large production runs
- Passion for continuous improvement and training opportunities
- A current Forklift high risk license is an advantage but not essential
- Be available for Day and Afternoon shift
- Ability to complete repetitive manual handling tasks with a safety-first attitude
- Able to work without supervision while maintaining a high attention to detail and maintaining quality control standards
- You must be able to complete a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol to be successful for this opportunity
For immediate consideration APPLY NOW or contact Pamela Old on or call 07 3399 6899 for immediate consideration.
Job ID: 127000