Business Operations Assistant
19 November 2020
Looking for a role that offers variety
Become an integral part of the business and the Family behind the operation
Blending the traditional with modern technology this Family owned and operated small business has big plans and needs you to help them achieve their business and of course Family milestones.
This role truly is diverse and will best suit an individual who can be relied on as well as having the skills and abilities required to oversee the smooth running of seven laundromats while providing the support required with personal Family errands and daily tasks.
You will enthusiastically join this small Family business team and take responsibility for:
- Troubleshoot and general maintenance of laundromat equipment
- Organise and or undertake emergency repairs
- Ensure at all times the laundromats are well presented which includes cleaning alongside the general maintenance
- Ordering and replenishment of Laundromat consumables
- Follow technical guides to trouble-shoot and maintain equipment correctly
- Collection and banking of takings
- Assist the Family with personal errands pertaining to their Family
You will have the experience that allows you to fault find, repair, and maintain equipment and you “won’t sweat the small stuff”. You will be reliable, responsible, enthusiastic and be looking for a role where no two days are the same and that you can become a dependable addition to this Family’s Team.
This Permanent Position will commence interviewing next week and offers an immediate appointment. For immediate consideration email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number 1491 00