17 August 2018
This Administration Officer position is NOW CLOSED. For information on other positions actively being recruited please contact the Youngbrook Recruitment Office on 07 3399 6899 or view available jobs.
Administration Officer Job in Brisbane
Temporary to permanent position with leading care provider
25 hours part time with view to full time
Flexibility offered with days and hours
Temporary rates $26.61 per hour + Superannuation
Permanent salary to $47,000 + Superannuation
Located on the Northside of Brisbane this well-established care supply group has an immediately available 25 hours per week part time engagement, with the view to increase to full time.
This engagement is best suited to a motivated and focused individual who will assume the support role in their administration and data processing team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will enjoy working with a close-knit team and to ensure your success you will have the following attributes and skills:
- Great attention to detail, accurate processing abilities and numerical skills for invoice processing
- Advanced communication and organisational ability
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Ability to learn the in-house CRM System
- Take pride in your presentation and work
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel essential)
- Proactive attitude, initiative and a real team player who works well in a small team
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and hold a Police Clearance or have the ability to secure one need apply.
This Administration Officer role is actively being recruited and for immediate consideration APPLY NOW or for further information, please contact Pamela on (07) 3399 6899 or email email@example.com
Job ID: 119101