Workshop Supervisor – Fitter
1 September 2020
Quality Secure Clientele
Modern well equipped workshop
Solid Branch Lead role
Workshop and Field Work
Best known in North Queensland for their delivery of quality customer outcomes that keeps operations running, this privately held group is looking to appoint an experienced Hydraulic Fitter to manage their Cairns Branch.
Running a modern and well-equipped workshop that supports a strong customer base, this permanent position offers great future scope and will best suit an experienced Trade Qualified Fitter with demonstrated experience with the following:
- Previous experience with the overhaul, repair and remanufacture of mechanical and hydraulic components
- EWP and crane borer maintenance
- Demonstrated diagnostic experience and electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Hydraulic – fluid power experience
- Read hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Supervision of Tradesman and Apprentices, ensuring quality, safety and productivity of the workshop team
You will have a mechanical background, either a Diesel Fitter, Fitter and Turner, Mechanical Fitter or Engineer and be committed to delivering on a strong customer focus and dedication to continuing the commitment that the group has to delivering quality outcomes to their Customers.
With standard hours of operation being 7.30am to 4.30pm overtime is on offer and paid when worked.
If you are looking for a lead role that offers variety and security in an idyllic part of Queensland that will have you home every night, then APPLY NOW or email Simone Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simone at the office or on mobile.
Job Number 1346 00