2 August 2019
Warehouse Supervisor Position in Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Brisbane Leadership Role
Looking to your mark on a companies warehouse operations, then this one is for you
Are you focused on securing a full-time role working Monday to Friday with a group that offers the opportunity to take ownership of the inventory receipting, storage and dispatch of materials for a business that supplies construction materials to Commercial, Residential and Civil Infrastructure projects?
To secure working with a recently expanded operation on Brisbane’s Northside you should demonstrate the following experience, skills, aptitudes and attitude:
- Demonstrated experience in warehousing [receipt, dispatch, stock control including stock-take, cycle counts and stock security]
- Demonstrated experience in Warehouse Supervision including monitoring accuracy, quality and performance of a small team, undertake employee recognition activities and run the warehouse operations team meetings
- Possess advanced interpersonal communication skills as you will actively attend to all trade counter sales ensuring that customers are attended to promptly, that high levels of service is delivered and customer wait times are minimised
- Hold of current LF Licence – Forklift
- Hold a current Manual Drivers Licence
- Take pride in all aspects of your presentation and ensure that at all times your personal brand and the company name is protected at all times
- Be reliable, have a commitment to excellence, be a hands-on Supervisor and as required support the business operations in different areas as needed
- Have current references and if required participate in the pre-employment Drug and Alcohol testing
If security, variety and the opportunity to own your role is what you are targeting for yourself then this is the one to APPLY for.
Job ID: 1345 00