Sheet Metal Worker
30 November 2020
Best known for putting quality Metal Trade Teams together Youngbrook again is expanding our Sheet Metal Teams across both Day and the Afternoon Shifts
Daily OT and six day weeks
Everyone promises starts, we make them happen and this parcel is happening now
Your next engagement with Youngbrook will see you working with some of the best Tradesman Brisbane has to offer.
You will be adding to your profile and trade reputation with this opportunity with a strong pipeline of work that must be delivered which will ensure continued work well into 2021 and have you earning some of the best rates on offer currently in Brisbane.
To secure one of these ten positions you should demonstrate the following:
- Trade Qualifications – First Class Sheet Metal or Associated Metal Trade
- Experience as a sheet metal worker or metal trade worker with stainless and /or mild steel fabrication to a food grade standard
- Excellent TIG and MIG welding experience
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Commitment to Safety First and Team Culture, Quality Control and production schedule
- PPE, Top Box, Reliable Transport and be committed to the pre-employment process which includes Medical and Drug and Alcohol Testing
APPLY NOW, or email your Resume to Simone Young at firstname.lastname@example.org and work with a Recruiter who has the stability and opportunities that you need when you need them.
Job Number 1490 00