12 November 2020
We are building brand and motivated to make career dreams a reality and will employ those who share our passion.
You may be an experienced Recruiter and looking to join a team with the winning formula.
We are a team of high energy individuals who are driven to be regarded as “having what it takes”. We deliver serious results to candidates and clients each day but never forget the word fun while we are closing out results.
Your new office will be based in Bulimba, a precinct that offers more than most. You’ll get a car space, if you want one and all the tools it takes for you to deliver results in our motivated and fun team.
We are not the biggest in the Market, but we lead our space. We are known for our experience, industry knowledge and our commitment to our customers’ businesses, leaving no stone unturned to source, select, engage and recruit the best talent for their businesses, operations and projects.
About Your Next Career Move
You will find at Youngbrook your colleagues have a sense of humour, a sense of urgency, positive attitude and energy, are motivated to deliver results with a Team that you can count on when it matters to assist you deliver results.
You will initially focus your time on ensuring that the best talent is sourced, selected and ready for appointment through:
- Assisting with attraction, recruitment, and selection of candidates through your practical working knowledge or proven recruitment experience
- You will receive, review and screen Resumes, conduct interviews, and complete the required recruitment compliance and background checks ready to make our next great appointment.
- You will write engaging accurate position briefs and advertising, while keeping in regular contact with your Field Team and database of talent to understand their requirements and of course their availability.
- You will be motivated and committed to delivering on business performance metrics and;
- You will enjoy engaging in value-driven customer interaction that further strengthens the Youngbrook Recruitment brand
To Ensure You Succeed
- Although prior experience in recruitment is always desirable, we are recruiters that are motivated and can train and give you the tools you need to succeed if you are not a seasoned industry professional
- If you have demonstrated technical or mechanical experience or aptitude this will be well utilised across our Trade and Industrial business
- You will be highly motivated, passionate about your career, your reputation and building your personal brand in the business
- You will have advanced written and verbal communication skills that deliver results across your administration, advertising, customer interaction and candidate management
- You will be a Team Player, always willing to assist the business and your Team in peak periods
- Naturally you will be motivated to go the extra mile, be a good administrator while demonstrating a pace of activity around all that you do, a sense of urgency in an organised structure which translates to your ability to manage multiple customer requirements and projects at any one time.
How to Get Noticed
Let us know why hiring you is critical to our success at Youngbrook Recruitment in your covering email or brief, attach your Resume and hit send if you’re actively looking to make your mark. APPLY NOW!