5 November 2019
Work with this leading Civil Construction Equipment group that holds an international presence.
Are you an experienced Receptionist, motivated to join a growing team with a great culture and that is going places?
Working with this group will see you engaged with a global supplier of civil construction equipment to both the infrastructure and construction sectors.
With expansion driving this appointment we are looking to secure a Receptionist that can take ownership of the following through their demonstrate experience, value, skills and attributes in line with:
- Answering all incoming calls to the Hallam Branch
- Assist where possible with customer enquiries which could include but not limited to the provision of pricing, quotations and the taking of orders
- Generating and responding to email correspondence
- Assisting customer service with quotations, purchase orders and the coordination of invoice queries
- Collation of timesheets
- Attending Tool Box activities and recording minutes and updates on actions and;
- Ensure all visitors to the branch are inducted and these records are maintained as per the company policy and procedures
Reporting to the State Manager who is transparent, hands on and across all aspects of the business your success will be ensured if you are;
- An experienced individual in the area of both Reception and Administration
- Self-motivated and demonstrate a strong work ethic
- A team player
- An effective communicator
- Trustworthy and reliable and;
- Customer focused while being committed to delivering best-in-class service levels
If you are looking for an opportunity that you can “call your own” and that has the potential to be an ongoing secure appointment then APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or email Simone Young at email@example.com
Job ID: 1376 00