Press Brake Operator
23 April 2020
We are best known for putting quality Metal Trade Teams together and again are expanding our second shift operations
Afternoon Shift – 6 Day working week
Ongoing secure position
$51.00 per hour + Superannuation + Daily OT
If you have the experience, we will get you the start
With the recent investment in new equipment and cutting edge technology that drives workshop manufacturing performance and productivity, an immediate opportunity has become available on the afternoon shift for a Press Brake Operator to join their team.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor your start and success is guaranteed if you possess and demonstrate:
- A current Forklift Licence (LF)
- Trade Qualifications – Sheet Metal or Associated Trade
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Set up and operate the press to meet daily shift and production requirements
- Commitment to delivering quality to folded parts and tolerances
- Desire to participate in a Safety First environment and a Team Culture that is motivated to deliver on quality and productivity
If you have the experience and committed to the pre-employment process which includes Drug and Alcohol Testing then APPLY NOW or email your Resume to Simone Young at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Work with a Recruiter who has the stability, security and opportunities that you need when you need them.
Job ID: 1393 SYY