23 September 2020
Australian Owned and Operated
Motivated to join a highly collaborative team environment
Head Office Based National Opportunity – Eagle Farm
Built on solid foundations this Australian owned and operated paddock to plate business has carved an enviable reputation through product innovation and the development of progressive working relationships with their internal and external business partners which, has resulted in continued growth and the opportunity for you to join a high energy, passionate and motivated team of marketing professionals based from the Brisbane Head Office operation located at Eagle Farm.
You will be a passionate marketing professional, well presented and looking to make your mark and join a group that will allow you to best utilise your content creation, social media management, customer engagement, events, photography, film and design skills.
You must be a creative thinker, have advanced interpersonal communication skills and advanced Adobe Suite skills. Your work style will be articulate, passionate, motivated and actively contribute in all support activities to ensure outcomes to the business are delivered.
With the group becoming a significant market share leader in Value Add product innovation, your “love of food” and “passion for marketing” will see you naturally contributing to outcomes and taking responsibility for;
- Effective content creation that engages the target audience across digital and social platforms, presentations, media releases and more
- Actively contributing to in-house photo shoots and video, design and editing in readiness for publishing across a range of communication platforms
- Social media management including but not limited to the scheduling of posts, maintaining an ongoing high-quality presence across all communications
- Effectively research, analyse and optimise content to deliver outstanding results for the business
- Manage consumer and customer engagement driving positive outcomes for all customer enquiries and complaints
- Event coordination of four to five major events per year including logistic and sample coordination
- Sponsorship coordination ensuring collaboration and relationships are developed with both current and potential sponsors in the meat and or BBQ community.
To ensure your success in this highly collaborative team you will possess formal qualifications, advanced interpersonal communication skills coupled with advanced Adobe Suite skills, have a “love of food” with experience in FMCG or Food being highly desirable.
With a fast moving recruitment agenda on this one, this role is actively being recruited and will interview next week so do not delay on this one APPLY NOW or email your Resume to Simone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number 1464 00