4 November 2019
This one has it all and you’ll be home every night
Monday to Friday with no weekend work
Leading the way in performance, reliability and design while enjoying a long and proud engineering history, you can have the confidence that your future is safe and secure with a group that delivers manufacturing solutions from in-house design and prototype production services right through to full-scale production runs.
With extensive in-house jobbing and tool room facilities on-site and operating from large, modern manufacturing facilities located at Carole Park, you will enjoy the challenge of making swift alterations and modification to machinery that will deliver the required production results and minimise any associated downtime.
Reporting to the Supply Manager who is an experienced and hands-on Manager, you will enjoy working with a Team that is open and transparent in their approach, committed to quality and safety while delivering outcomes to the wider business.
To not only ensure your consideration but your success with this outstanding manufacturer you will demonstrate the following experience:
- Trade qualifications as a Fitter and Turner with Toolmaking experience
- Minimum of five years working in a manufacturing / engineering environment in the capacity of a tradesman
- Demonstrated experience in the repair and maintenance of manufacturing equipment including machine rebuilds and improvements
- Demonstrated ability in delivering on productivity and efficiencies in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of current WHS requirements as it relates to your trade and a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Experience working autonomously to deliver outcomes across repairs and maintenance to ensure machine downtime is mitigated and scheduled production is uninterrupted
- Ensure at all times you have the required tools to undertake all repair, maintenance and rebuild work
- Demonstrated commitment to further training and development i.e.: (tickets, licences)
If you are looking to secure an opportunity for the long-term where the company, the team, the security and stability, the working conditions and environment are of great importance to the company then APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or email Simone Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 1372 00