2 July 2018
General Engineering Group
Secure Afternoon Shift
Company paid and provided Dinner each night
4 Day working week 10-hour shifts
Leading the way in performance, reliability while enjoying a long and proud engineering history, you can have the confidence that your future is safe and secure with a group that is best known for their quality workmanship, service and on time service delivery to a clientele spanning the transport, mining and infrastructure sectors.
With an increased and ongoing workload, the opportunity for three CNC Operators and on machine programmers are now actively being recruited. To ensure your success it is expected that you have demonstrated experience, aptitudes and attitudes in line with:
- A first-class CNC Operator / Machinist / Programmer for Lathes and Mills
- Mazatrol knowledge a definite advantage, however, the capability and desire to learn will also be appointed as training resources are available to build your Mazatrol skills
- Machining of complex components
- Positive attitude toward improvements
- A desire to work with small to medium batch size production with some one-off jobbing work
- A focus on Quality, Productivity and Safety while actively contributing to the machine shop efficiencies, working the required overtime to meet project delivery deadlines
If you are looking to work a four day working week for a secure group that run an exceptionally organised and clean workshop that offers training, development, excellent remuneration, dinner each night and a great team then APPLY NOW or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration and make the right choice for your career going forward.
Job ID: 1198