13 November 2020
Increased workload creates an immediate opportunity for an experienced Trade Qualified Boilermaker to repair and maintain aluminium and steel engineering systems for this busy group supplying critical product support to infrastructure and construction projects.
Working from the Yatala workshop and reporting to the QLD State Manager on a daily basis you will support the operation with the repair and maintenance aluminium and steel engineering systems that the company proudly manufactures and supplies to Queensland’s leading building and civil construction groups.
To ensure you are shortlisted you will demonstrate:
- Trade Qualifications
- Structural experience that ensures integrity of engineering systems
- Ability to work autonomously
- Solid work history of workshop based, structural steel fabrication and welding experience
- A focus on safety and quality and;
- Enthusiastic attitude and a strong work ethic
If you are in between positions and are available for an immediate start then APPLY NOW or email your Resume to email@example.com
Job Number 1485 000